I’m also the founder/editorial director of College & Career Press LLC. We publish a variety of college- and career-reference books and newsletters. Our customers include:
- Young people who want to learn more about interesting and fast-growing careers and how to ace the job search (cover letters, resumes, networking, internships, interviewing, etc.)
- Their parents and other family members
- School counselors
- Career center professionals
- People who want to change careers or go back to college
Some of our most popular publications include:
- They Teach That in College!?: A Resource Guide to More Than 100 Interesting College Majors, 3rd Edition
- Hot Health Care Careers: 30 Occupations With Fast Growth and Many New Job Openings, 2nd Edition
- Nontraditional Careers for Women and Men: More Than 30 Great Jobs for Women and Men With Apprenticeships Through PhDs
- CAM Report career-planning newsletter Includes coverage of environmental-, outdoor recreation-, and sustainability-related careers.
- College Spotlight newsletter Features coverage of environmental-, outdoor recreation-, and sustainability-related majors, as well as colleges and universities that focus largely or entirely on green majors.
Visit the College & Career Press website to check out sample chapters, introductions, tables of contents, and sample copies (newsletters), as well as to order my publications.
Please be sure to check out my other blog, Nature in Chicagoland.